3.23.2013

3.23.13

incredible surreal night mare that was kazo
the train ride wasn't so bad on the way back
japanese people politely looking at you
or not so politely
this is a free write and i am tired
exhausted out of my wits

i miss a beard and hair

i miss a brown eyed smile

but here i am
on a rock
and i have a friend and it's good they put me near my friend. he is very helpful but hides things like a squirrel.

women are beautiful and confusing
i am beautiful and confused
i am not used to this key board and installed classic shell b/c windows 8 blows.
but this toshiba is ok.
dang sony
you pulled the wool over my eyes
but that vcr still works
what a brand

i am tired
exhausted out of my wits

hey guys the internet is getting real good at telling me what to watch on youtube
let's not ruin it

chapter 11 of dorian gray is the best chapter
i am sitting in the dark in yokohama
with my money and a stuffed penguin
i did not go to roppongi



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. it has been incredible so far, i will be able to be more productive when i am settled into my new place

      Delete